You are unbelievable. I regret trying to fix things with you by texting you because I should have known not to fix it in the first place. I should have not let emotions get in the way and remember that anyone that can cause so much drama should be gone from my life.
You wanna be upset with me for whatever stupid reason it is, and rather than confronting the source, you choose to go around asking second and third parties and hearsay. I should have realized that someone who handles their grouses so immaturely like this isn't worth my time.
And despite whatever I told you about in the text, you still choose to text Marco over anything else. I cannot even believe that person is you anymore. And the fact that you talk about me in your texts to him with such a demeaning tone. You really aren't worth it anymore.
What kind of Christian are you that it is encouraged that you behave in this manner. Judging someone like this and jumping to preconceived ideas about things that aren't related to you. I'm sorry that you feel the need to be offended by little things like that.
And before you get ahead of yourself, I have written or tweeted or facebooked ANYTHING about you in YEARS. Because you simply haven't even around enough in my life anymore. I've always referred to you as my bestfriend, but never once in all out friendship have you ever referred to me as that. So tell me, who's the one that doesn't treasure who. Because if you really treasured someone you'd choose to speak to that person directly on whatever issues you might have instead of routing you way around others. So I'm sorry that you take to insult so easily. You know, it's really not good for you.
The day after I heard all these from Marco, I woke up the next morning and realized that nothing has changed. Nothing in my life has changed because you haven't been in it for the past year or so. I have learned to deal with my own problem myself and if you cannot deal with that and rather believe that I push you out of my life. Then, really? You are exactly the type of people you yourself told me to stay away from.
So i hope you have a good life. Because from yesterday, your number has been deleted from my phone and you are dead to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment