way deeper than i had imagined.
you kept me in a rut.
and i was too stupid to not have realized it.
Been there, done that, messed around.
I'm having fun, Don't put me down.
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet.
I wont let you in again.
The messages i've tried to send
My information's just not going in.
Burning bridges shore to shore,
I break away for something more.
I'm not turned on to love until it's cheap.
This time baby i'll be bullet proof
I wont let you turn around,
and tell me now,
I'm much too proud,
to walk away from something when it's dead.
Dirty words come out to play when you are hurt,
there's certain things that should be left unsaid.
tick tick tick tick on the watch,
life's too short for me to stop.
oh baby, your time is running out.
All you do is fill me up with doubt.
"i hope you never forget all the support i've given you. emotionally and monetary."
No comments:
Post a Comment