strange and beautiful

there can be no combination of words better than this.
everything that i really want to say to you
all summed up into one sweet song.
so listen good.

I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are.
I've been secretly falling apart unseen.

To me, you're strange and you're beautiful.
You'd be so perfect with me but you just cant see.
You turn every head but you don't see me.

I'll put a spell on you.
You'll fall asleep when i put a spell on you.
And when i wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
And you realize that you love me.

Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first.
Sometimes the first thing you want never comes.
And I know waiting is all we can do sometimes.




"i've been secretly falling apart, unseen."

No comments:

Post a Comment