If only you knew

I Wrote You//Inez Caroline
:written in anticipation for the future and for the fear that someday this will happen to us. though new as we are you have left a huge impression in my life, and in my heart. Enjoy.

Your name was left in the sands by the shore
Thought just letters on the beach
to me meant so much more
I just stood there reading your name
pretending that past now
things would be the same
when we were friends
and when we laughed so much harder
How i had thought we might end up
so much further
Now things have changed
and i find it very strange
to be left on a beach
with nothing but your name
The tides rush in and steal you away
but it's ok
I'll write you again another day.
as long as you promise you'd stay.




"I'll treat you good, i'll treat you well. anything that you want of me, baby just tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment