downward dog

Yoga feels great in the morning!
oh how i've missed the feeling.

It's been a long long time since i've started the day this right. Morning coffee, yoga and quick work out. It feels like centuries ago when that routine was life day in and day out. it brings me a kind of peace i haven't yet felt in a long time. It feels like australia. I remember the months after returning from Healesville, it was as though yoga and workout in the morning was the only other thing that could keep me connected to that place, and to Josh. ...what a long time ago that was.

I like this feeling. this deep bittersweet of knowing that things have changed over the years. for better and worse, because... boy do we know how some things have indeed crumbled away since then. but other things have grown since. better things. and the bittersweet feeling is now more sweet than bitter.  and it's a good place to be in life. Im happy about that.




"I have opened my heart so many times.
You have a hold on it now."

No comments:

Post a Comment