LADY GAGA FOR ME

i've been filled with nothing but this lately. LADY GAGA. and just to show really how good shse is, these are 3 of her videos.


this is her live.



this is her 2 videos at the cherry tree. Just dance.




and this is her acoustic version of Poker Face.



LADY GAGA
POKER FACE LYRICS
I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays
Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me
Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he's been hooked
I'll play the one that's on his heart

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh -ohh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
She has got me like nobody
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
He has got me like nobody

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be
A little gambling is fun when you're with me
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
She has got me like nobody
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
He has got me like nobody

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)

I won't tell you that I love you
Kiss or hug you
Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin
I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning
Just like a chick in the casino
Take your bank before I pay you out
I promise this, promise this
Check this hand cause I am marvelous
i'm marvelous
i'm marvelous
i'm marvelous
sooo marvelous
he cant read my he cant read my poker face..






"let's rearrange. i wish you were a stranger i could disengage."

No comments:

Post a Comment